I blew into this world on a leaf. I’m still blowing. I don’t think I’ll ever land. I’m Clara Oswald. I’m the impossible girl. I was born to save the Doctor.
hi hey hello there uhm so as the celebration of my 0.5k I asked you guys to vote for what you want me to do when I reach it. and so, I have reached it and the results is tumblr awards c: I’m not expecting a lot to enter so i’m just praying this works out well.
- must be following this weirdo
- REBLOG this post, (likes won’t count)
- has to be a fandom blog
- must reach 20 notes or I’ll just cancel this because I suck
- reblog until March 31st ( will be extended if I want to)
- one winner and one runner up for each category
- Best Doctor Who
- Best Sherlock
- Best Supernatural
- Best Superwholock
- Best Multi-fandom
- Best URL
- Best Theme
- Best OverallPRIZES [winners]
- a follow from me if not yet
- a link on my updates
- promos whenever you want
- anything really
- my eternal friendship and my love
my soulPRIZES [runner-ups]
- follow from me if not yet
- 3 promos whenever you want
- my eternal friendship and love
[possibly link on my updates as well]GO GO GO
just doing a thing where you can try helping me and i’ll do whatever you want
where am i? in fact, where are you?
How do we get in?
I don’t know, push a button.
It’s raining, it’s pouring,
Sherlock is boring,
I am laughing,
I am crying,
Sherlock is dying.
eleven days of eleven → one colour
cyanoh, that box, amy. you’ll dream about that box. it’ll never leave you. big and little at the same time, brand-new and ancient, and the bluest blue, ever.
you’re the only mystery worth solving.
How long after arriving at someone’s house is it appropriate to ask for the WiFi password?
Amy Pond, there’s something you better understand about me ‘cause it’s important. And one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a mad man with a box.